Tuesday, November 10, 2009

News for 11/10/09

To start, Final Fantasy 13 is said to be shipped with beta keys for Final Fanatsy 14. On a personal note, I dont really like Final Fantasy because of one thing, its title. Sure the First game should have been called Final Fantasy but the next one was just called Final Fantasy 2 . So for 13 Final Fantasys, it really hasnt been your Final Fantasy. How can you have 13 of some thing that was finalized a long time ago [ I just said Final Fantasy 8 times including this one]. I dont want to talk about Final Fantasy anymore[9]. The date was released for the Borderlands DLC. The content will be here Novenber 24th for 9.99. It will include you killing zombies. OH MY GOSH, I'm so tired of stupid zombies. The new Avatar game will take place 2 years before the movie which is great because most movie based games suck. I'm going to laugh so hard at those smurphs on steroids if you know what I'm saying. E.A has financial problems. There sales were down by alot. If I was them, I would make Blits games alot more than I make Madden games. I really wrote alot today.




THE HERO

No comments:

Post a Comment